Call for expression of interest
PNRR 2023 CO-FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
Within the PNRR Program, the Ministry of University and Research (MUR) has allocated resources to the University of Trento in order to co-fund PhD scholarships for the next academic year 2023/24 (Decree nr. 117 of 02.03.2023).
The Doctorate Program in Industrial Innovation is a 3-year PhD program, which starts on November 1. Within the PNRR co-funding, the program will present several peculiarities:
- Mandatory internship within the Company co-funding the scholarship (min 6, max 18 months)
- Mandatory period of research abroad (min 6, max 18 months)
The total (3-year) cost for a PhD scholarship within the PNRR program is € 76.200 including:
- Scholarship: € 48.870,00
- Social security contributions: € 11.411,16
- Research budget: € 4.887,00
- Scholarship increase for a 6-month period abroad: € 5.023,43
- Management fees: € 6.000,00
Since the MUR co-funds € 30.000, the companies will have to co-fund the remaining amount, that is € 46.200.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, write to the following email address: industrial-innovation [at] unitn.it . We'll contact you to provide you with all the information and documentation that needs to be submitted by May 24th, 2023.